Some Significant Tips To Follow While Using Incense waterfall
The aromatic smell of burning Incense can elevate anyone’s mind by soothing his soul to its core. It can bring peace and calm to one’s soul at once. Incense has a long history in almost every human civilization, from using it as an offering to god to using it to create a soothing environment that is appropriate for meditation or yoga. Over time, the form of Incense has evolved significantly, from leaves, flowers, woods, and resin pieces to ground powders that are mixed with oil to give different shapes and sizes.
As of the 21st century, the incense has taken a different form as it has added an aesthetic feel to the traditional incense burning. They are known as the backflow incense or incense waterfall. It is known as waterfall incense because of the effect it has. Unlike the traditional incense, the burning incense lets the smoke flow downward instead of upward, which is placed on a designed incense burner to portray the effect more significantly. It has added a new aspect to burning incense by adding an aesthetic feel.
Seeing the flow of smoke itself is a mesmerizing view to enjoy. However, as it is not widely used, the user might have some inconveniences while burning it. This article will provide you with every vital tip that you should know before burning an incense waterfall.
Lighting Backflow Incense
Despite having a peculiar look, burning a Backflow incense is the same as burning traditional incense sticks. You can burn the incense by following these 5 easy steps,
- Hold the Incense cone in your finger or use a pair of tweezers.
- Light the pointy end of the cone using a lighter or burning candle. Hold it until the tip starts to emit a tiny flame. (it doesn’t burn like Incense sticks)
- Once you see a little flame, bring it away from it and look for the ember and smoke flowing downward; if you cannot see the burning ember, let it sit for a minute or two. Check again within a minute, and if it’s not burning, follow the same procedure.
- Once the incense cone starts to burn, place it on an incense holder and enjoy the fragrance.
Putting out Backflow Incense Cone
It’s not easy to put out an incense cone like it is with incense sticks. To put out an incense cone, you will have to use water. However, once you do it, you can’t use it again, As water damages the cone.
Precaution is better than cure.
As Incense involves flames, even a tiny flame can cause significant damage. Here are a few cautionary tips you should follow with incense waterfall.
- Ensure that the incense burner you are using is made from heat-resistant material.
- Keep the burner away from flammable objects such as curtains, books, etc.
- Don’t leave the incense unattended.
- Could you keep it away from kids and pets?
- Wait for five minutes after the incense ends. You cannot make sure that the ember has wholly died out. So, it’s better to wait than to throw a burning ember into the trash can.
Stay on the safe side while enjoying the soothing fragrance and mesmerizing view of the incense waterfall.