Steroids – A Brief One Must Have About It
Steroids are the most popular drugs in the world and one of the leading causes of death. In addition, steroids can decrease your bone density, increase your cholesterol levels and cause certain types of cancers. Some steroids are also banned by World Anti-Doping regulations, creating an unfair advantage in sporting competitions.
Some athletes have also used banned substances that have not been registered yet by WADA to get an edge over their competitors daily. There are even some situations where people use them for bodybuilding or strength purposes without any intention to cheat or break the rules.
Reasons why people use steroids
There are several reasons why people Sustanon kaufen.
- Some people use banned substances to create an unfair advantage in sporting competitions. People also use them for bodybuilding and strength purposes without any intention to cheat or break the rules.
- Some users increase their testosterone levels and build muscle mass by using various supplements. However, using steroids is not as effective as using supplements, as they have side effects that are way more dangerous than just taking them.
- Some doctors also prescribe steroids to patients with no intention behind it or who may be abusing them for other purposes such as performance enhancement, depression or muscle wasting. Still, the question is: should their patient take steroids?
- Steroids are available all around the world in different forms of medication. Many athletes, who take steroids usually, take it in a pill form. Some people use the injectable form of steroids. The injectable form of steroids is also available on the black market.
- The injectable form is taken as a shot or as a drip into your vein, and there are also some alternative forms, such as patches and pills that can be purchased online or from the black market, which are not legit. However, you can buy them without a prescription for performance enhancement, for bodybuilding purposes or if you want to look good by using them.
Long-term effects of using steroids
Steroids may cause several side effects, and some of them are illustrated below:
- The side effects will vary from one person to another. If an athlete uses steroids and has a chest injury or other health problems, this could increase their risk for heart complications.
- Your body can also react negatively if you use steroids only sporadically. This is known as steroid rage, and the users are more prone to act aggressively while on it.
- People who take steroids chronically may suffer from reduced sperm counts, impotence, infertility, testicular atrophy and prostate cancer even after they quit using them because of the changes in testosterone levels in their body.
- The intake of steroids might also cause kidney damage, a very serious side effect of taking them.
Steroids use no longer an acceptable way of improving performance. It is not only illegal and unacceptable, but it also has many side effects if you take them for a long period. The only way to improve your performance without getting the side effects is to use the best supplements available on the market.