Want To Know How To Connect XBOX 360 To Window PC? Here Are Some Steps to Follow
XBOX 360 is a home video game which Microsoft developed. However, it is not just used as video games; there are several other things that you can do on XBOX 360. It allows the users to play, stream and download every type of media. It also includes movies, music, game content and digital pictures. You can do these entire things on XBOX. However, several times, people bring home this device and find it challenging to connect it to the window pc. That is why here is a guide for you. Follow these steps, and then you can easily connect your XBOX 360 to your window PC in seconds.
- First of all, you have to turn on your XBOX 360, for which you need to get an eight-digit setup key. You can find this key by going on My XBOX and selecting the window media centre. In this way, you can find a setup key. You can find it under the media tab as well.
- While finding the media centre key, you can follow the instructions displayed on the screen. It will come in a blue display. This setup key is generated to protect your media content for security purposes.
- Now you need to go to your window PC or Vista media centre pc and launch it there. Now you will see a dialogue box on the screen where you have to click on the tasks and add an extender.
- After which, an extender setup screen will be displayed on your device where you have to put the setup key.
- If you have not obtained the setup key yet, you can click on the window button or front panel. Now navigate the device’s window panel to the extender setup.
- You can also refer to the device documentation for further instructions.
- Now your XBOX 360 is connected to your window pc. You can now stream music, videos and pictures at ease.
Features of XBOX 360
- This device uses a custom IBM power source PC. It is based on a CPU with around 3.2 GHz cores. You can easily connect it to your window pc in a few seconds.
- It comes with a custom ATI graphics processor with 10 MB embedded DRAM. As a result, you can easily stream any type of music, video and game content.
- This device also provides 500 MB and 700 MHZ for a fantastic streaming experience. It also has GDDR3 RAM for better storage.
- Moreover, XBOX 360 comes with a detachable and upgradeable hard drive so that you can easily connect it to different devices at a single time. All models of XBOX 360 like arcade, elite and S and E except this core system.
- It also has a dual layer of a multiple of 12 and a DVD ROM.
- Apart from it, the best feature of XBOX 360 is that it supports four wireless game controllers at a single time without any inconvenience.
- This device also has three USB 2.0 ports and two memory unit slots. So it makes sure that you can efficiently perform different things without messing up.
- XBOX 360 is a serious gaming machine, and you can enjoy playing games with a lot of mods and features. Moreover, it is quite simple to access, and you can quickly start operating the system.
- It comes with a modified Pentium lll processor.
- Moreover, it has powerful graphics, audio hardware and a modified version of games. All these are packed in one device.
- There are so many games included in this device, like Gears of wars 1 to 3, halo 3, halo reach, halo 4, mass effect and alan wake. It is an excellent gaming console that will make you thrilled.
- The graphics used in these devices are designed so that they can provide you with fun, adventure and realistic experience at the same time.
- Casual gamers spend hundreds of dollars on gaming which is even not worth it. But this device is pocket friendly and comes with so many benefits for gamers.
The connecting of XBOX to your window pc is simple and takes only a few seconds. Nobody is out there who will face any issue after reading the steps mentioned above. However, you know also why XBOX 360 is a worthy option to consider. This feature speaks out for itself.